Online Returns and Refund Policy
We pride ourselves on customer service and want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you are unhappy with items you have purchased or there are faults please contact us straight away and we will work hard to resolve the issues (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please make contact for return and refunds within 14days.
Return contact Information:
+64 9 218 9831
600 Great North Road,
Grey Lynn, 1021, Auckland NZ
For faulty goods we offer full refunds on all items, available in cash, store credit or goods depending on whatever form you prefer.
For change of mind returns on other products (excluding sale items) we offer a store credit for the value of the product (excluding shipping charge).
* This returns policy excludes food, skincare, hygiene, floral products and sale items unless faulty.
We pride ourselves on delivering beautiful and fresh arrangements that you can enjoy. If your flowers arrive in a damaged condition or they do not last 3 days, please contact us straight away! Once we are able to confirm flowers weren't delivered to our standards we will immediately replace the flowers.
Flowers don't last for ever, here are some tips that will help them look their best for 4-7 days
- Clean your vase to remove any bacteria or fungi that might ruin your flowers.
- Use warm water and let it sit for a few minutes so all the air bubbles can escape.
- Cut the stems at a 45-degree angle, under running water if possible. This creates a wide opening to the xylem (where the flowers drink up water) and keeps air bubbles to a minimum so they don't block the water pathways.
- Keep away from fruit as fruit produce ethylene, which tells a plant to ripen, shortening the life span of your flowers.
- Place in a cool position, out of direct sunlight and out of drafts and aircon. If you're leaving the house for a day or two, you can put your flowers in the fridge (away from fruit).
- Change the water completely every two days and maintain adequate levels.